How much does uPVC spraying cost?
Whether you are looking to update your entire house or just a door or window, the cost of UPVC spraying is a fraction of the price of replacement items.
Each project is priced differently depending on the requirements.
If you was to budget using the pricing below you’d usually be inside the budget.
We also offer a discount when you have multiple items sprayed together.
What affects the price of uPVC spraying?
There are many variables that affect the cost of uPVC spraying.
When you calculate the cost of a uPVC Spraying project it is useful to consider the following factors:
- Number of items: The more uPVC items to be sprayed, the higher the cost will be.
- Type of item: Whether you choose to have a front door, a garage door or a window spray painted can affect the price you pay. Generally, the larger or more complex the item to be sprayed is, the more expensive it will be.
- Scaffolding: Hard to reach areas, particularly those that it is not safe to use a ladder for, may need scaffolding to be erected. This is for safety and to ensure a professional job is done but will incur an extra cost.
- Number of windows that open: Windows that open take longer to spray due to extra taping and the need to spray the opening edges. The number of opening windows will affect the price of the job.
- Extras like guttering, conservatory etc.: Not only can doors and windows be spray painted, you can also choose to have your guttering, drainpipes, conservatory or even your whole home sprayed! Of course, the larger the area to be sprayed, and the more time masking up, the higher the total will be.
- Repairs: Before spray painting your UPVC items, it may be necessary to repair any cracks, scratches or holes. Unless these are repaired, the finished job will not look perfect. Any repairs will be charged as an extra cost.
Request a quote for uPVC window spraying
One of our friendly team members will be in touch promptly.